Affordable Marine Service is San Diego’s #1 Outboard Repair Facility!
Powerhead & Lower Unit Rebuilds ~ Tune-Ups ~ Fuel Injection & Carburetors.
Outboard Repairs & Service (100hp+) | Annual (100-300 Hour Service)
When you bring your engine to Affordable Marine for it’s annual service, we service your ENTIRE BOAT!
- Check Navigational lights
- Check anchor light (if equipped)
- Check all console switches for operation
- Service all batteries
- Check bilge pumps, bait pump, wash down pumps.
- Check trim tabs & reservoir
- Check steering, top off hydraulic steering reservoir
- Check central box for stiffness
- Check wires and clamps at fuel tank sending unit, vent and fill
- Change water separating fuel filter , check contents
- Check power tilt & trim, fill reservoir
- Clean power head fuel strainer, check contents
- Compression Check
- Ignition Component Check
- Set idle & wide open throttle timing
- Synchronize carburetor linkage
- Check oil pump link rod adjustment (if equipped)
- Replace or tighten all fuel & oil line clamps
- Drain and clean water trap on main oil reservoir
- Adjust carburetor pilot screws
- Adjust idle
- Change spark plugs
- Lube starter drive
- Check throttle & shift cable adjustment
- Lube cowl latches, shift rail & linkages
- Grease tilt & swivel tubes
- Drain and refill lower unit, pressure/ vacuum check
- Remove propeller grease prop shaft
- PARTS: Spark plugs, water separator fuel filter, lower unit lube and disposal fee